Featured Not resolved

On the advice of my podiatrist, I purchased a pair of Masai Barefoot Technology (MBT) rocker sneakers for $260.00. They began to come apart in various places after six months wear.

I took photos and sent them to the manufacturer. They put me through a six month e mail run around, from pillar to post, before finally refusing to do anything about it. By ten months, the sneakers were in rags , with huge gaping holes. (see photos.) I returned with them to the retailer who seemed uninterested and did nothing.

These shoes do what they say - they are very helpful in alleviating foot pain from lots of walking on concrete. But they are made like junk. My 36 dollar HiTecs are a year and a half old, and they look almost new.

Be aware be before you buy from this outfit.

Comments

InTheJohn

The MBT's I have also came apart. Wore them once and the support material evaporated.

Due to foot drop rocker bottom shoes give my a normal gate when walking. One pair was left in a closet for about year.

They came apart......Never worn. Not once.All my shoes are rocker bottom and have had two pair resoled and seem to be doing well.

Santa Cruz, California, United States #1030584

I have several pairs of MTBs.

I have already trashed two pair for the reason shown in the picture.

I have two more pair that are just starting to show the problem.

I contacted MTB and got the same run-around and no satisfaction.

there is alot of miles on those shoes