New York, New York
Featured 100% full Not resolved

On the advice of my podiatrist, I purchased a pair of Masai Barefoot Technology (MBT) rocker sneakers for $260.00.They began to come apart in various places after six months wear.

I took photos and sent them to the manufacturer. They put me through a six month e mail run around, from pillar to post, before finally refusing to do anything about it. By ten months, the sneakers were in rags , with huge gaping holes. (see photos.) I returned with them to the retailer who seemed uninterested and did nothing.

These shoes do what they say - they are very helpful in alleviating foot pain from lots of walking on concrete. But they are made like junk. My 36 dollar HiTecs are a year and a half old, and they look almost new.

Be aware be before you buy from this outfit.

Had an Experience with Masai Barefoot Technology?

Comments

phelux
Santa Cruz, California, United States #1030584

I have several pairs of MTBs.

I have already trashed two pair for the reason shown in the picture.

I have two more pair that are just starting to show the problem.

I contacted MTB and got the same run-around and no satisfaction.

there is alot of miles on those shoes

Case Boss - Sending some thing else instead of the item that we have ordered Case Boss "I have ordered Luxury 360 Phone Case - Frosted Blue / iPhone 6s Plusfor BD 39.99 .The Item was not received as promised..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more