Featured 100% full Not resolved

On the advice of my podiatrist, I purchased a pair of Masai Barefoot Technology (MBT) rocker sneakers for $260.00.They began to come apart in various places after six months wear.

I took photos and sent them to the manufacturer. They put me through a six month e mail run around, from pillar to post, before finally refusing to do anything about it. By ten months, the sneakers were in rags , with huge gaping holes. (see photos.) I returned with them to the retailer who seemed uninterested and did nothing.

These shoes do what they say - they are very helpful in alleviating foot pain from lots of walking on concrete. But they are made like junk. My 36 dollar HiTecs are a year and a half old, and they look almost new.

Be aware be before you buy from this outfit.

Had an Experience with Masai Barefoot Technology?

Comments

Santa Cruz, California, United States #1030584

I have several pairs of MTBs.

I have already trashed two pair for the reason shown in the picture.

I have two more pair that are just starting to show the problem.

I contacted MTB and got the same run-around and no satisfaction.

there is alot of miles on those shoes